Search all of our recipes
- 4 cups grated zucchini (measured before squeezing the water out)
- 1 cup plain flour
- 0.5 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 0.5 cup nutritional yeast
- 1.5 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vegetable stock powder
- 0.5 tsp onion powder
- 0.5 tsp garlic flakes
- Mix well into one bowl
- Season with salt, pepper and chilli flakes to liking. (The seasoning is really what makes these fritters, make sure they are flavoured to your personal preference!)
- The mixture should be moist and well combined.
- Heat a frypan (I use an electric frypan for these) over medium-high heat.
- Use a spray oil (look for non-aerosol) to coat the frypan.
- Use 1-2 dessert spoons worth of mixture to form each patty, using hands to flatten down slightly.
- Fry on one side for a few minutes until golden, then flip and cook the underside.
- Store in a warmed oven until serving.
- Best served fresh!
You may also like...
Free recipe e-book
Sign up to Cocobella Monthly for exclusive recipes, prizes & more!
This error message is only visible to WordPress admins
Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. New posts will not be retrieved.
Log in as an administrator and view the Instagram Feed settings page for more details.