Search all of our recipes
Wholesome Cinnamon Donuts
- 1 1/4 cups banana flour
- 1 cup coconut cream
- 2 eggs or egg replacement of choice
- 3/4 cup coconut sugar, extra for dusting
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp cinnamon, extra for dusting
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celcius.
- Place all ingredients into a food processor and mix until well combined (alternatively, you can whisk all ingredients together in a bowl).
- Place one heaped tablespoon of mixture into each mould and bake for approximately 15 minutes or until cooked through.
- Meanwhile mix Cocobella Natural coconut yoghurt, coconut sugar and vanilla together.
- Once donuts have cooled, cover in Cocobella Natural Coconut Yoghurt frosting and dust with extra coconut sugar and cinnamon.
- Donuts best eaten warm or at room temperature (if you store them in the fridge they can become a little dry, so leave to come to room temperature before consuming).
You may also like...
Free recipe e-book
Sign up to Cocobella Monthly for exclusive recipes, prizes & more!