Search all of our recipes
Whole Roasted Yellow Curry Cauliflower with Coconut Yoghurt
- Preheat oven to 160 degrees.
- Mix the yellow curry paste and coconut yoghurt together.
- Remove the outer leaves of the cauliflower, then rub the yellow curry marinade all over the cauliflower.
- Bake for 1 hour in the oven until soft in the middle and caramelised on the outside. A knife should easily pierce the cauliflower when it’s cooked through.
- Serve topped with coconut yoghurt, fresh herbs, chilli flakes, and lime wedges.
You may also like...
Free recipe e-book
Sign up to Cocobella Monthly for exclusive recipes, prizes & more!
This error message is only visible to WordPress admins
Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. New posts will not be retrieved.
Log in as an administrator and view the Instagram Feed settings page for more details.