Search all of our recipes
Watermelon Cocobella Agua Fresca
- 1 seedless watermelon, cubed (about 5 cups)
- 4 cups coconut water
- 2 tbsp freshly squeezed lime juice (from 1 medium lime)
- Puree the watermelon in a blender. Place a fine-mesh sieve over a pitcher and carefully pour the pureed watermelon through the sieve. Discard pulp.
- Stir in coconut water and lime juice.
- Chill, covered, until cold – at least an hour. Serve over ice.
You may also like...
Free recipe e-book
Sign up to Cocobella Monthly for exclusive recipes, prizes & more!