Search all of our recipes
Vegan Yoghurt Pancakes
- 1/2 cup soy milk
- 3/4 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 heaping tbsp Cocobella Coconut Yoghurt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 tbsp baking powder
- pinch of salt
- 2 tbsp brown sugar or maple or any plant syrup
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- Whisk the soy milk with the apple cider vinegar. Set aside for three minutes.
- Then add the coconut yogurt, vanilla extract, baking powder, salt and sugar.
- Gently mix the flour. Do not overmix.
- Let the mixture sit for 5-10 minutes to thicken.
- In a medium heat non-stick pan, pour in a tablespoon or two of the batter. Then adjust the heat of the pan to low. Wait until edges are almost done about 5 min.
- Serve with your favourite toppings.
You may also like...
Free recipe e-book
Sign up to Cocobella Monthly for exclusive recipes, prizes & more!