Search all of our recipes
Vegan Pineapple Green Curry
- 1 brown onion
- 1/2 fresh pineapple
- 105gm (1/2 jar) of Thai green curry paste (Rebecca used Five Tastes Thai Green Curry)
- 1/2 packet of frozen Thai vegetables (Rebecca used McCains)
- Coconut oil
- 250g Cocobella Natural coconut yoghurt plus extra to serve
- Heat pan and add one diced brown onion, and cook until brown.
- Add 1/2 diced fresh pineapple and cook until caramelised.
- Add curry paste and cook for a further 5 minutes.
- Add 1/2 packet of frozen vegetables and stir.
- Add 250g, or 1/2 500g tub of Cocobella Natural coconut yoghurt.
- Cook until vegetables are just cooked through.
- Serve on top of cauliflower rice (or if preferred cauliflower/ broccoli rice or cauliflower/kale rice), and top with extra Cocobella coconut yoghurt.
You may also like...
Free recipe e-book
Sign up to Cocobella Monthly for exclusive recipes, prizes & more!