Search all of our recipes
Vegan Peanut Butter Cheesecake
- 2 cups slivered almonds
- 1/2 cup LSA (ground linseed, sunflower & almond)
- 1/2 cup raw cacao powder
- 1/4 cup sultanas
- 1/4 cup goji berries
- 4 Tbsp. coconut oil
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 2 Tsp. vanilla bean extract
- 2 cups cashew, soaked 5-6 hours or overnight
- 5 Tbsp. peanut butter, crunchy or smooth
- 3/4 cup Cocobella Coconut Water
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 Tsp. vanilla bean extract
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- 3-4 Tbsp. dark chocolate, melted for drizzling
- Fresh Strawberries
- Grease a round spring form tin with coconut oil, set aside.
- In a high speed food processor, add slivered almonds, LSA, cacao, sultanas and goji berries, process until combined.
- Add in coconut oil, maple syrup and vanilla and process on high until mixture is well combined and begins to stick together.
- Press mixture into prepared tin to create the crust base. Set aside.
- Drain soaked cashews and add to the processor and process on high until just broken up.
- Add in peanut butter, coconut water, maple syrup and vanilla, process on high until smooth.
- Add desiccated coconut and process until well combined and smooth.
- Pour cashew mixture into tin over the base, spread evenly on top.
- Place in the freezer until set, 2-4 hours or overnight.
- Once completely set, remove from tin and drizzle melted chocolate over the top. The chocolate will set very quickly or place back into the refrigerator to set.
- Top with fresh strawberries.
- To serve, let cheesecake defrost for 10 minutes before eating or keep cheesecake in the freezer overnight until set then store it in the refrigerator.
Store cheesecake in an airtight container, in the freezer or refrigerator for 1-2 weeks.
If you are storing your cheesecake in the freezer, leave it out on the kitchen bench to defrost for 10-15min in room temperature.
Or store it in the refrigerator and it will remain soft.
You may also like...
Free recipe e-book
Sign up to Cocobella Monthly for exclusive recipes, prizes & more!