Search all of our recipes
Vegan No Bake Berry Cheesecake
- 3/4 cup almonds
- 1 cup pitted dates
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 1 1/2 cup cashews
- 3/4 cup Cocobella Natural coconut yoghurt
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- In a food processor, combine the almonds and dates and process until a soft dough forms.
- Press the dough into a 9×9 baking pan lined with parchment paper and set aside for now.
- In a food processor, blend the frozen blueberries, cashews, coconut yoghurt, lemon juice and vanilla.
- Pour mixture into the crust.
- Leave baking pan in the freezer and slice into bars the next morning.
- Serve cold.
You may also like...
Free recipe e-book
Sign up to Cocobella Monthly for exclusive recipes, prizes & more!
This error message is only visible to WordPress admins
Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. New posts will not be retrieved.
Log in as an administrator and view the Instagram Feed settings page for more details.