Search all of our recipes
Vegan Ferrero Rochers
- 150g Dark Chocolate
- 1/4 cup Choc Hazelnut Spread
- 1 tbsp Coconut Yoghurt
- 1/4 cup Rice Puffs
- 1/4 cup Hazelnuts
- Add half of the dark chocolate to a bowl with the choc hazelnut spread. Microwave to melt.
- Stir through coconut yoghurt and put in the fridge for 30 minutes to harden.
- Roll mixture into balls adding a hazelnut in the centre of each, and then roll into rice puffs. Gently squeeze the rice puffs in so they stick.
- Melt remaining dark chocolate. Chop the hazelnuts and stir them through the melted chocolate.
- Roll each ball in the melted chocolate and leave in the fridge to set.
You may also like...
Free recipe e-book
Sign up to Cocobella Monthly for exclusive recipes, prizes & more!