Search all of our recipes
Vegan and Gluten-Free Choc Chip Pancakes
- 1/3 cup plant-based milk
- 1/2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup Cocobella Natural Coconut Yoghurt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 cup buckwheat flour
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- pinch of salt
- 40g vegan choc-chips or chocolate, roughly chopped
- maple syrup + fresh fruit (to serve, if desired)
- Combine soy milk, apple cider vinegar, coconut yoghurt, vanilla and maple in a high-powered blender or mix well in a bowl
- Once combined, add buckwheat flour, baking soda and salt and blend or mix until smooth
- Pour batter into a bowl and add the choc-chips/chocolate, mix lightly.
- Grease a frying pan lightly with oil or vegan butter, cook pancakes on medium heat for 1-2 minutes on each side or until golden.
- Serve with maple syrup and fresh fruit, if desired.
You may also like...
Free recipe e-book
Sign up to Cocobella Monthly for exclusive recipes, prizes & more!