Search all of our recipes
Vanilla Yoghurt and Berry Tarts
- 14 medjool dates, stones removed
- 2 cups walnuts
- 2 cups desiccated coconut
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1 tsp cinnamon powder
- 500g Cocobella Vanilla coconut yoghurt
- Seasonal fruit to serve such as berries, figs, stone fruit, etc
- To make the base mixture, place the dates, walnuts, coconut, coconut oil and cinnamon in a food processor and pulse to combine.
- Once everything is well combined and crumbly, add water, one tablespoon at a time, until the dough sticks together when you press with your hands.
- Divide the mixture into the silicone muffin pans – you’ll need about a heaped tablespoon per tart – then press into the mould and place in the fridge for a couple of hours.
- Once the tarts are set, pop them out of the moulds and place on a serving plate.
- Fill each tart with a heaped tablespoon of yoghurt and top with fruit.
- Serve immediately, or return to the fridge until ready to eat. They will keep for a number of days, depending on how fresh your fruit is.
You may also like...
Free recipe e-book
Sign up to Cocobella Monthly for exclusive recipes, prizes & more!
This error message is only visible to WordPress admins
Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. New posts will not be retrieved.
Log in as an administrator and view the Instagram Feed settings page for more details.