Search all of our recipes
Vanilla Protein Balls
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 3/4 cup raw cashews
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup rice malt syrup
- 1 tbsp vegan vanilla protein powder
- 1/4 cup Pure Cocobella Coconut Water
- 3 tbsp desiccated coconut for coating
- Add the oats, cashews and shredded coconut to a blender or food processor. Blend until broken down into a finer meal.
- Add in the rice malt syrup, protein powder and coconut water. Blend until combined and sticky, adding more coconut water if needed.
- Scoop 1-2 tbsp of the mixture into your hands and roll into balls, then toss in desiccated coconut. Set in the fridge for 30 minutes to firm.
You may also like...
Free recipe e-book
Sign up to Cocobella Monthly for exclusive recipes, prizes & more!