Search all of our recipes
Vanilla, Mocha Lil Baby Cheesecakes
- 1 cup raw cashews, soaked overnight & drained
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup cacao butter, melted *
- 1/4 cup Cocobella vanilla coconut yoghurt
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp cocoa powder
- 3 tsp ground coffee
- Combine all the ingredients except for the cocoa powder & coffee into a blender. Blend until smooth and creamy. If needed, add in a splash of warmed coconut milk to help blend it.
- Spoon into silicone cupcake moulds and fill them up 1/3 of the way. Place into the freezer until set.
- Split the remaining batter evenly into two bowls. In one, stir through 2 tbsp cocoa powder. In the other, stir through the remaining 1 tbsp cocoa powder + the ground coffee.
- Once vanilla layer has set add on the choc layer & repeat with the coffee layer.
- When the cheesecake is completely set, remove from moulds and decorate with your favourite ingredients. Leave at room temperature for 10-15 minutes before serving.
* If you cannot find cacao butter in stores, sub with coconut oil.
You may also like...
Free recipe e-book
Sign up to Cocobella Monthly for exclusive recipes, prizes & more!