Search all of our recipes
Vanilla Mini Shortcakes with Jam
- 3 tbsp Cocobella Vanilla Coconut Yoghurt
- 4 tbsp vegan butter, softened (60g)
- 85g vegan cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup coconut sugar or sweetener of choice
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 175°C/350°F.
- Using a food processor or electric mixer, cream together the yoghurt, butter, cream cheese and sugar until light and fluffy, about 3-5 minutes.
- Mix in flour and salt, until just incorporated.
- Place dough in cake mould ¾ way full and bake for 12-14 minutes (depending on how big your mould is). The cakes are ready when the edges and bottoms are golden brown.
- Let cool on baking sheet for 10 minutes, then remove from mould and spread jam and coconut yoghurt on top. Enjoy!
You may also like...
Free recipe e-book
Sign up to Cocobella Monthly for exclusive recipes, prizes & more!