Search all of our recipes
Twinkle Twinkle Little Star Hot Chocolate Pancakes
- 1 1/8 self raising flour
- 1tsp baking powder
- 2tbsp sugar
- 1tsp vanilla essence
- 1/2 cup hot chocolate powder
- 1 cup soy milk
- 1 egg
- 3tbsp Cocobella coconut yoghurt
- 1tsp hundreds and thousand sprinkles
- Add all of your ingredients to a large bowl then mix until just combined. Over mixing will make them dense.
- Melt a little butter in a hot pan, spoon in 2-3tbsp batter. When bubbles start forming and popping on the surface flip your pancakes over and continue to cook until the other side looks set.
- Once cooled, use star shape cutters to cut your pancakes into ‘twinkle twinkle little stars’.
- Spread your yoghurt across the plate and top with your stars to create a shooting star/constellation effect then add your sprinkles.
You may also like...
Free recipe e-book
Sign up to Cocobella Monthly for exclusive recipes, prizes & more!