Search all of our recipes
Tofu and Chickpea Korma
- Firm tofu 300g
- 1 tin of chickpeas
- 1 tin of coconut milk
- 1 jar of pataks korma paste
- 1/2 cabbage shredded
- 5-6 potatoes diced rough
- 2-3 cups mixed green veggies (peas, beans, broccoli)
- 3-4 carrots
- 1 tub of Cocobella natural yoghurt to dollop
- Optional – rice cakes or add rice.
- Garnished with home grown chilli
- Dry pan fry diced tofu until golden set aside
- In a pot or pan add potatoes, carrots, cabbage and chickpeas with 2 cups of water and coconut milk and cook veg until tender
- Add in frozen mixed greens cook further for a minute
- Add in pataks korma paste (I used jar for the family I need to feed) stir through ensuring to mix those lovely flavours
- Add in tofu and stir through again let simmer to absorb flavours for a few minutes than serve
- Add a spoon or 2 of cocobella natural yoghurt
- Garnish with chilli or coriander It’s perfect for a meat free meal.
You may also like...
Free recipe e-book
Sign up to Cocobella Monthly for exclusive recipes, prizes & more!