Search all of our recipes
Tiramisu Chocolate Baked Oats
- 45g Oat Flour
- 1 tbsp Instant Coffee
- 2 tbsp Cocoa Powder
- 1 tbsp Chia Seeds
- 1 Small Banana (mashed)
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tbsp Cocobella Coconut Yogurt
- 2 tbsp Maple Syrup
- ** 3 tbsp Almond Milk (if the mixture is too thick!)
- 1 tbsp Chocolate Spread (filling)
- Brew the coffee and let it cool. You can also mix a few tablespoons of boiling water with the instant coffee for the same result!
- Mix the mashed banana, chia seeds and yogurt. Leave it for 5-10 minutes until it becomes thick.
- Add the coffee and maple syrup to the banana, chia + yogurt mixture.
- Next, add the oat flour, cocoa powder, and baking powder to the wet ingredients. Mix well.
- At this point, if the mixture is too thick, add a few tablespoons of almond milk to loosen it up.
- Pour half the mixture into a baking dish.
- Add your choice of filling in the middle. I used chocolate spread.
- Pour the rest of the batter on top.
- Bake in the air fryer for 10-12 minutes or in the oven at 180°C (356°F) for 25 minutes.
- Combine the ingredients for the coffee frosting.
- Let the baked oats cool before topping it with the coffee frosting.
- Dust on some cocoa powder.
You may also like...
Free recipe e-book
Sign up to Cocobella Monthly for exclusive recipes, prizes & more!