Search all of our recipes
Tangy Lemon Yoghurt Slice
- 1 packet (205g) gluten free arrowroot biscuits
- 1/3 cup vegan butter
- 1/3 cup rice malt syrup
- 1/4 cup desiccated coconut
- Rind of 1 medium lemon
- In a medium bowl, crush up the arrowroot biscuits by hand (for texture) until fine.
- Add the lemon rind & coconut to the crushed biscuits & stir to combine.
- Melt the butter (for the base) in the microwave & then combine with the rice malt syrup (for the base). Stir well until a paste is formed.
- Pour the paste over the biscuit mixture & stir really well. Pour this mixture into a lined square tray & press down evenly and firmly.
- Refrigerate the base for 20 mins roughly, whilst you move onto the filling.
- Melt the butter (for the filling) in the microwave.
- combine all ingredients into a medium mixing bowl, and mix. Add more lemon or sugar if you’d like.
- pour over the yoghurt layer and ensure it is evenly spread.
- Place the slice in the freezer to set for at least a couple of hours. Once fully set, cut into bars (I did 12) & store in the freezer!
You may also like...
Free recipe e-book
Sign up to Cocobella Monthly for exclusive recipes, prizes & more!
This error message is only visible to WordPress admins
Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. New posts will not be retrieved.
Log in as an administrator and view the Instagram Feed settings page for more details.