Search all of our recipes
Sweet Potatoes stuffed with a Mexican style Black Bean mix
- Sweet Potato (1 per person)
- Smashed Avo (optional)
- 1 Tin Black beans – rinse and drain well
- Fresh corn
- Spring onions
- Red capsicum
- Lime juice
- Poke holes into sweet potatoes with a fork and place in oven to cook while preparing toppings.
- Combine all dressing ingredients and adjust according to taste, then set aside.
- Finely dice ingredients (except the beans) add fresh coriander and a good squeeze of lime juice, salt and pepper! Combine with beans.
- Top hot sweet potato with as much as you like, then add desired amount of dressing!
You may also like...
Free recipe e-book
Sign up to Cocobella Monthly for exclusive recipes, prizes & more!