Search all of our recipes
Sweet Potato and Chickpea Curry
- 1 small sweet potato
- 3/4 cup canned chickpeas, rinsed
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp spring onion, chopped finely
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup Cocobella natural coconut yoghurt
- 1/2 tbsp curry powder
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/2 tsp pink salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Chop sweet potatoes into small pieces
- Heat the oil in a saucepan over medium-high heat, before adding minced garlic and spring onions
- Once the garlic has slightly browned, add the sweet potato, chickpeas, water, coconut yoghurt, curry powder, paprika, salt and pepper to the saucepan, and stir until well-combined
- Cook and stir on medium heat for 20-25 minutes, adding more water as you go (if desired)
- Serve with cooked brown rice, extra @purecocobella coconut yoghurt and coriander
You may also like...
Free recipe e-book
Sign up to Cocobella Monthly for exclusive recipes, prizes & more!
This error message is only visible to WordPress admins
There has been a problem with your Instagram Feed.