Search all of our recipes
Strawberry kefir Cake
- 1 ½ cup plain flour
- 2 tspn baking powder
- ½ tspn salt
- 1 cup Cocobella Kefir Probiotic Yoghurt
- 1 cup caster sugar
- 3 eggs
- Zest of one lemon
- ½ tspn vanilla
- Juice of one lemon
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup chopped strawberries
- Icing sugar
- Preheat oven to 180 °C. Grease and line a 20cm round cake tin with paper.
- Whisk the kefir, sugar, eggs, zest and lemon in a large bowl.
- Sift in the flour, baking powder and salt. Stir to combine.
- Add in the oil and lemon juice. Stir until smooth.
- Add in the strawberries and stir to combine.
- Pour mix into cake tin and bake for 50 minutes.
- Sift icing sugar over cooled cake.
You may also like...
Free recipe e-book
Sign up to Cocobella Monthly for exclusive recipes, prizes & more!