Search all of our recipes
Spiced Vegetable Lentil Soup
- 2 medium potatoes
- 1 small sweet potato
- ¼ pumpkin
- 1 carrot
- 1 canned no added salt lentils drained and rinsed
- 2 tbsp veg stock paste
- 2 tbsp spicy tandoori paste
- ½ tsp smoked paprika and extra for topping (optional)
- 4 cups of water
- ½ cup Cocobella natural coconut yoghurt and 1tbsp for topping
- Chop all vegetables and set aside. Mix vegetable stock paste with water.
- Place a pot on the stove over high heat, add liquid stock and vegetables.
- Bring to boil and cook for about 20 minutes, or until all vegetables are soft.
- Add in tandoori paste and smoked paprika, stir to incorporate. Reduce to a simmer,
- and cook for a further 15-20 min.
- Transfer to a blender, or use a bar mix to blitz the soup. Can leave chunks if desired.
- Add canned lentils and coconut yoghurt, stir until well mixed in.
- Serve hot, and add 1 tbsp of coconut cream to top.
You may also like...
Free recipe e-book
Sign up to Cocobella Monthly for exclusive recipes, prizes & more!