Search all of our recipes
- Olive or Coconut Oil (60g)
- Maple syrup (70g)
- Cocobella Vanilla Coconut Yoghurt (50g)
- Coconut Sugar (50g)
- Oat flour (225g)
- Bicarb soda (1/2tsp)
- Mini Vegan Marshmallows (30g)
- Crushed Biscuits (30g)
- Chocolate Chunks (30g)
- Preheat oven to 170 degrees celsius and line a tray with baking paper.
- Add the oil, syrup, yoghurt and sugar to a medium bowl and whisk until smooth.
- Add the flour, bicarb, marshmallows, biscuits and chocolate and mix until a soft, slightly sticky dough has formed.
- Divide the dough into 10, roll into balls and flatten out on the tray.
- Place in the oven to bake for 15mins or until golden.
You may also like...
Free recipe e-book
Sign up to Cocobella Monthly for exclusive recipes, prizes & more!