Search all of our recipes
S’mores Cookie Skillet
- In a bowl mix cookie mix with yoghurt. Now slowly add in almond milk until desired consistency is achieved. You want a thick cake batter consistency.
- Put 2/3rds of the mix in your skillet. Slice banana and place in middle along with marshmallows and additional choc chips.
- Cover with remaining cookie mix and top with a few more choc chips.
- Bake at 180•c for 20- 25 minutes or until golden.
- Top with roasted marshmallows and more chocolate
*Adapted from a recipe by @noashealthyeats
You may also like...
Free recipe e-book
Sign up to Cocobella Monthly for exclusive recipes, prizes & more!