Search all of our recipes
Simple One-Pot Creamy Pumpkin Pasta
- 3 cups of dried pasta of choice
- 2 cups of broccoli, chopped
- 1 ½ cups of pumpkin puree
- ¼ cup nutritional yeast
- ¾ cup Cocobella natural coconut yoghurt
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- ¼ cup water
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tablespoon garlic paste
- In a large pot, add in the dried pasta and broccoli. Cook according to packet instructions until the pasta is al dente. Drain and put the pasta and broccoli back in the pot.
- Meanwhile, make the pumpkin sauce by blending the rest of the ingredients in a blender until smooth.
- Pour the pumpkin over the pasta and gently fold it in.
- Serve with an extra sprinkle of nutritional yeast!
You may also like...
Free recipe e-book
Sign up to Cocobella Monthly for exclusive recipes, prizes & more!