Search all of our recipes
Sammie’s Healthy Berry Compote And Coconut Yoghurt
- 1 Punnet of strawberries, stems removed, roughly chopped.
- 1 Punnet of Raspberries
- 1 Punnet of Blueberries
- 3 oranges, freshly juiced.
- 2-4 Tablespoons of black chia seeds.
- Cocobella vanilla coconut yoghurt.
- Wash berries and then remove the stems off the strawberries and roughly chop.
- Juice the 3 oranges. (manual hand juicer preferred.)
- Add orange juice and blueberries, cook down blueberries until slightly softened.
- Add chopped strawberries and cook down until slightly soft.
- Add raspberries and cook down until all the berries are soft, do this on a medium to low heat with frequent stirring.
- Mash slighting with a standard potato masher.
- Take of the heat and transfer to a heat and refrigerator proof container.
- Stir in the chia seeds and let cool.
- When at room temperature put in fridge to thicken up.
- Finally when the berries are cool take a spoonful or more of the berries into a cup, then layer Cocobella vanilla coconut yogurt layer more berries on top.
You may also like...
Free recipe e-book
Sign up to Cocobella Monthly for exclusive recipes, prizes & more!