Search all of our recipes
Salted Caramel Yoghurt Bars
- 1 cup almond meal
- 1/4 cup Cocobella coconut yoghurt
- 1 scoop salted caramel protein powder
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp runny coconut oil
- 1/4 cup buckinis for a crunchy mix-in
Optional for the top:
- 20g vegan/refined sugar free chocolate, melted and drizzled!
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine all ingredients until smooth. Add in your crunchy mix ins – I recommend buckinis or chopped nuts.
- Line a deep slice tray with parchment paper. Scoop in the mixture using a spatula and flatten out so it’s even/smooth
- Place in the freezer for 3-4 hours or until firm. Take out, chop into 8-10 bars and place onto a lined tray (lined for an easy clean up)!
- Melt your chocolate (if using) in a saucepan over low heat or in 20 second microwave intervals.
- Drizzle the chocolate over the bars, add extra buckinis on top (optional) and place back in the freezer to set. Enjoy!
You may also like...
Free recipe e-book
Sign up to Cocobella Monthly for exclusive recipes, prizes & more!