Search all of our recipes
Salted caramel protein choc chip cookies
- 2 cups oat flour
- 1 scoop salted caramel protein powder
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- Choc chips (as many as you want)
- Cinnamon (optional but definitely recommend adding)
- 1-2 cups Cocobella yogurt
- Preheat oven to 180 °C.
- Add all the dry ingredients except for the choc chips to a bowl and mix.
- Add the yogurt to the dry mixture and mix until a dough has formed.
- Fold in the choc chips into the dough.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes.
You may also like...
Free recipe e-book
Sign up to Cocobella Monthly for exclusive recipes, prizes & more!