Search all of our recipes
Rainbow Layered Parfait
- 3/4 cup coconut milk
- 1/4 cup Cocobella Straight Up coconut water
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1 tbsp. maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp. turmeric powder
- Zest of 1/2 lemon
- 1 tsp. freeze dried pomegranate powder
- ½ cup frozen raspberries
- 1-2 tsp. spirulina power
- 2 frozen bananas
- 1/4 cup frozen pineapple
- 1/4 cup frozen mango
- ½ cup Cocobella Straight Up coconut water
- Combine the coconut milk, coconut water, chia seeds and maple syrup, stirring thoroughly. Divide this mixture into two separate bowls.
- In one bowl, add the turmeric powder and lemon zest and stir through.
- In the other bowl, add the pomegranate powder and frozen raspberries and stir through.
- Cover the bowls and place in the fridge overnight to set.
- For the spirulina smoothie, blitz all ingredients in a blender until smooth.
- To assemble, layer the chia puddings in the bottom of a tall glass or jar. On top of this, add a layer of peanut butter. To finish, pour in the Spirulina Smoothie until the glass is full. Enjoy!
You may also like...
Free recipe e-book
Sign up to Cocobella Monthly for exclusive recipes, prizes & more!