Search all of our recipes
Protein Biscoff Slice
- Blend 16 Lotus biscuits in your blender to form a crumb. Combine with melted Nuttelex and press down into a lined baking dish.
- Place into the freezer to set.
- Combine Cocobella Coconut Yogurt, 20g melted Biscoff spread and protein powder in a large bowl.
- Mix this in until you get a cheese cake like consistency (this takes a while). Spread on top of base and gently press down with a wet spoon.
- Crumble 2 lotus biscuits and sprinkle on top. Melt 20g of Biscoff spread and drizzle on the slice to finish.
- Cut into 10 even slices and ENJOY.
**store in your fridge for up to 5 days**
You may also like...
Free recipe e-book
Sign up to Cocobella Monthly for exclusive recipes, prizes & more!