Search all of our recipes
- 2 tablespoons of chia seeds
- 3/4 cup plant milk of choice
- 2 teaspoons unicorn superfoods beauty blend
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- Frozen lychees
- Pomegranate seeds
- Cocobella natural yoghurt
- Slivered almonds
- Combine the chia seeds, milk, maple syrup and beauty blend in your cup. Stir it well until the chia seeds are evenly dispersed and then pop on the fridge to set for at least an hour.
- Stir beauty blend into as much Cocobella as you would like and then top your chia pudding with pomegranate, frozen lychee and the yoghurt.
You may also like...
Free recipe e-book
Sign up to Cocobella Monthly for exclusive recipes, prizes & more!
This error message is only visible to WordPress admins
Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. New posts will not be retrieved.
Log in as an administrator and view the Instagram Feed settings page for more details.