Search all of our recipes
Pink Pitaya & Coconut Chia pudding with Tropical Nice Cream
- 1 Cup coconut milk
- 1/2 Cup pink pitaya
- 1 tbs Maple syrup
- 4 tbs Chia seeds
Tropical Nice Cream Ingredients:
- 1/4 Cup Cocobella coconut water
- 1/2 Cup frozen mango
- 1/2 Cup frozen pineapple
- 3 Passion fruits
- 1 tbs Honey
- 1 frozen Banana
- Blend coconut milk, maple syrup & dragonfruit in a blender til smooth.
- Pour the liquid in a jar and add in the chia seeds.
- Stir til the mixture thickens up and leave in the fridge overnight.
Tropical Nice Cream
- Pop all the ingredients in a blender and blend till smooth.
- Pour the nice cream in a bowls or cups and leave to set in the fridge.
- Scoop the chia pudding onto the set Tropical Nice Cream portions, add sliced fruits to garnish and serve.
You may also like...
Free recipe e-book
Sign up to Cocobella Monthly for exclusive recipes, prizes & more!