Search all of our recipes
Pear and Ginger Mocktail
- 1 whole pear (seed removed)
- ½ tsp ginger powder
- 2 ½ cups coconut water
- Combine all the ingredients in a blender and blend smooth.
- Combine 1 tbsp white sugar and 1 tbsp ginger powder in a bowl/plate. Rub the rim of your choice of glass with lime wedge. Dip the glass rim into the ginger mixture.
- Fill ¾ of the glass with crushed ice. Pour the mocktail into the glass.
- Garnish with lime wedge and serve immediately.
You may also like...
Free recipe e-book
Sign up to Cocobella Monthly for exclusive recipes, prizes & more!