Search all of our recipes
Peanut butter and banana stack
- 3 bananas
- 1/3 cup protein powder or energy blend, Saphira recommends using something with cocoa for a chocolate-y taste
- 1 chia egg – a tbsp chia seeds mixed with 6 tbsp warm water (or Cocobella), stirred and left for 2 minutes to form an egg-like consistency
Peanut Butter and Jam topping Ingredients:
- 1 tbsp peanut butter
- 1 tbsp Cocobella
- A handful of raspberries
- Mix all pancake ingredients together in a bowl until smooth.
- Using a non-stick pan, on medium heat, spoon out three small pancakes at a time.
- Give them five or so minutes on each side and careful flipping as they can fall apart easily.
- Stack your pancakes
- Mix all PB&J ingredients together and drizzle on top!
Recipe courtesy of V.Clean Foods
You may also like...
Free recipe e-book
Sign up to Cocobella Monthly for exclusive recipes, prizes & more!