Search all of our recipes
Peanut and Jelly Chia Pudding
Chia pudding ingredients:
- 250g fresh strawberries, cleaned and roughly chopped into pieces
- 1 tbs maple syrup
- 1 tbs chia seeds
- 1 tbs lemon juice
Chia pudding –
- In a deep bowl add all the ingredients and whisk until well combined.
- Place in the fridge covered for at least 3 hours or overnight.
- In a heavy base pan add the strawberries and over a medium heat stir until strawberries are bubbling.
- Add the maple syrup and lemon juice and chia seeds and simmer for 2 minutes.
- Turn off heat and allow to completely cool.
- Either serve as is or you can add it to a food processor and pulse until smooth.
- Store in an air tight jar and keep in fridge for up to 3 days.
Assemble pudding by placing the chia pudding on the bottom of the jar, top it with the strawberry sauce and then a big dollop of crunchy peanut butter. Enjoy!
You may also like...
Free recipe e-book
Sign up to Cocobella Monthly for exclusive recipes, prizes & more!