Search all of our recipes
Passionfruit and Banana Cake
- 1 cup wholemeal spelt flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbs flax meal
- 1 tbs rice malt syrup
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 2 medium bananas – ripe as ripe can be, mashed
- 1/2 cup organic soy milk
- 1 tbs apple cider vinegar
- 1/3 cup Cocobella Passionfruit coconut yoghurt
- 1/4 cup activated pecans
- In a mixing bowl, add the soy milk and apple cider vinegar and set aside for five minutes.
- Add the mashed banana, rice malt syrup and coconut oil before mixing briefly.
- Line a Bundt cake tin with unbleached baking paper. Add the cake batter evenly.
- Dollop the coconut yoghurt on top of the cake and using a skewer or chopstick, gently swirl it through the cake.
- Top the cake with crushed pecans before baking at 180C for 45 minutes.
- Cool in pan for five minutes before slicing and enjoying!
You may also like...
Free recipe e-book
Sign up to Cocobella Monthly for exclusive recipes, prizes & more!