Search all of our recipes
Orange & Coconut Scones
- Rind of 1 orange
- Juice of ½ orange
- ½ cup buckwheat flour
- 1 & ¼ cup almond meal
- Pinch of cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon organic vanilla essence
- ½ cup rice malt syrup
- 3/4 cup dessicated coconut
- ½ cup tablespoons Cocobella Natural coconut yoghurt
- Cocobella Natural coconut yoghurt to serve
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees and prepare a baking tray with baking paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, add all your dry ingredients. Stir until combined.
- Add your wet ingredients into the bowl and mix to combine. You can use your hands if you want to.
- Spoon out your mixture onto your tray. I made them roughly the size in between a tennis ball and golf ball. Should make roughly 6 scones.
- Place tray into the oven and cook for 25-30 mins or until golden on the outside. If they are still moist on the inside, reduce oven temperature to 130 degrees and cook for 5 more minutes.
- Serve with Cocobella coconut yoghurt, and enjoy!
You may also like...
Free recipe e-book
Sign up to Cocobella Monthly for exclusive recipes, prizes & more!