Search all of our recipes
No bake Banoffee pie
- 1 cup roasted almonds
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- 1 tbsp vanilla protein
- 1 cup soaked pitted dates Salted Caramel:
- 1/2 cup tahini
- 10 soaked pitted dates
- 1/3 cup syrup sweetener
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Boil kettle and soak dates for 5 mins.
- Blend base ingredients till sticky.
- Place mixture in muffin tin/mould mixture into cups and set in freezer.
- Blend caramel mixture ingredients till smooth and pour into moulds.
- Add 3-4 chopped banana sliced on top of caramel and set in freezer.
- Once set place yogurt into a piping bag and drizzle over the top.
- Lastly decorate with your choice of chocolate.
You may also like...
Free recipe e-book
Sign up to Cocobella Monthly for exclusive recipes, prizes & more!