Search all of our recipes
Moroccan Chickpeas and Veggies with Couscous
- 50g San Remo wholemeal couscous
- 25g red onion
- 50g red capsicum
- 50g zucchini
- 50g eggplant
- 50g butternut pumpkin
- 50g canned chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- Just over a teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- Moroccan spice mix, ground cumin, smoked paprika, pink Himalayan salt, black pepper, chilli flakes (to taste)
- 10g sultanas
- 5g sliced almonds
- 50g Cocobella Natural Coconut Yoghurt
- 1/2 lemon or lime juiced
- Cut the veggies into cubes, combine in a bowl with the chickpeas and coat in spices and seasoning.
- Cook in a pan with the oil until everything is cooked through and crispy.
- Prepare the couscous by packet instructions. Once the couscous is cooked, fluff with a fork and stir through the sultanas.
- Serve up the couscous in a bowl, spoon over the veg & chickpeas, spoon over the yoghurt, squeeze the lemon over everything, and top with the almonds & parsley.
You may also like...
Free recipe e-book
Sign up to Cocobella Monthly for exclusive recipes, prizes & more!