Search all of our recipes
Mini Blueberry Crumble Muffins
1 cup wholemeal flour (any flour should work fine)3 tbsp oats
3 tbsp hemp seeds, optional
1/4 cup coconut sugar
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp bicarb soda
1/2 cup banana, approx. 1 large, lightly mashed to measure
1/3 cup nondairy milk (use soy or coconut to keep them nut free)
1/3 cup @purecocobella vanilla coconut yoghurt
Juice of 1/2 a lemon
2 Tbsp coconut oil, melted
1/2 cup blueberries
1 tbsp coconut oil, melted
1 tbsp coconut sugar
3 tbsp oats
This recipe is created by the talented @mindfullyjessica!
- Preheat oven to 175C
- Lightly oil holds of a muffin tray. Set aside while you mix the dry ingredients.
- In a large bowl, mix together the flour, oats, hemp seeds of adding, coconut sugar, baking powder and bicarb soda until combined.
- Add the banana, non dairy milk, coconut yoghurt, coconut oil to a blender and blend until smooth, OR mash the banana very well and mix to combine the liquid ingredients.
- Pour into the bowl of dry ingredients and mix to combine.
- Divide into your muffin holds and top with a few blueberries.
- Mix together the crumble topping and place on top, lightly press down a little to ensure they stick.
- Place in the oven to bake for 12-15 minutes.
You may also like...
Free recipe e-book
Sign up to Cocobella Monthly for exclusive recipes, prizes & more!