Search all of our recipes
Mango and Lemon Coconut Tarts
- 1 cup almonds
- ⅓ cup coconut flakes
- 1 tbsp hempseed oil
- 1 cup Medjool dates
- 1 cup raw cashews that have been soaked in boiling water for 30 minutes.
- ⅓ cup Cocobella coconut yoghurt
- 3 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 lemon (zest and juice)
- 1 ½ cup frozen mango
- 1 tbsp rice malt syrup
- Blend together base ingredients in a food processor
- Press mixture firmly into a tart tin and put in the refrigerator
- In a food processor, blend cashews and coconut yoghurt until smooth, then blend in the rest of the top ingredients
- Pour top mixture on top of the base ingredients in the tart tin and place in freezer for at least 3 hours.
- Store in the fridge when you are ready to consume.
You may also like...
Free recipe e-book
Sign up to Cocobella Monthly for exclusive recipes, prizes & more!
This error message is only visible to WordPress admins
There has been a problem with your Instagram Feed.