Search all of our recipes
Lime and Coconut Loaf
- 1 ½ cup SR flour
- ½ cup desiccated coconut
- 2 tsp. lime zest
- 1 cup caster sugar
- 125g butter, melted
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup Cocobella coconut yoghurt
- 1 ½ cup icing sugar
- 2tsp lime juice
- Coconut flakes
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius. Line and grease of a loaf tin.
- Place flour, coconut, lime zest and sugar in a large bowl.
- Whisk the eggs in a small bowl.
- Add the melted butter, and coconut yoghurt into the eggs. Whisk until smooth
- Pour the egg mix into the dry ingredients. Stir gently until just combined.
- Pour the cake mix into the tin. Bake for 45 minutes. Cool.
- Sift the icing sugar into a bowl.
- Stir the lime juice into the icing sugar until it becomes a thick icing.
- Top the cooled cake with icing.
- Sprinkle with coconut flakes and extra lime zest.
You may also like...
Free recipe e-book
Sign up to Cocobella Monthly for exclusive recipes, prizes & more!