Search all of our recipes
Lime and Blueberry Muffins with Cocobella Strawberry Coconut Yoghurt
- 1 cup of buckwheat flour
- 1 tbsp tapioca flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ¼ cup rice malt syrup
- ¼ cup coconut oil, melted
- Juice and zest of one lime
- 1 ¼ cups coconut milk
- 1 tbsp flaxmeal
- ¼ cup organic frozen blueberries
- ¼ cup coconut flakes
- 500g Cocobella Strawberry coconut yoghurt
- In a bowl, mix the buckwheat flour, tapioca flour, baking powder, flaxmeal and zest together.
- Add the lime juice, coconut milk, coconut oil and rice malt syrup and mix well but do not over mix.
- Stir through the blueberries.
- Using an ice-cream scoop, divide the batter into a lined muffin tin. Top with coconut flakes before baking at 190C for 30 minutes.
- When ready, remove from oven. Allow to cool.
- Cut each muffin in half and fill with a teaspoon of Cocobella Strawberry coconut yoghurt. Enjoy!
You may also like...
Free recipe e-book
Sign up to Cocobella Monthly for exclusive recipes, prizes & more!