Search all of our recipes
- 425g can organic lentils, drained and rinsed
- 2 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp coriander
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp chilli flakes
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1/2 avocado
- 1/4 cup Cocobella plain coconut yogurt
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- Pinch of salt & pepper
- Handful coriander (optional)
- 2-3 tbsp water, add till desired consistency
- Add lentil ingredients to a blender or food processor and combine until smooth and creamy (you can also hand mash first and then use a whisk)
- Serve with lettuce, tomato, red onion, corn, coriander & lime.
You may also like...
Free recipe e-book
Sign up to Cocobella Monthly for exclusive recipes, prizes & more!
This error message is only visible to WordPress admins
Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. New posts will not be retrieved.
Log in as an administrator and view the Instagram Feed settings page for more details.