Search all of our recipes
Lemon Yoghurt Cake with Passionfruit Glaze
- 1 cup Semolina flour
- 1 ½ cups spelt flour
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 ½ cups coconut yoghurt
- Juice and zest of 2 large lemons
- ¾ cup maple syrup
- ½ cup coconut oil melted
- 2 tbsp almond milk
- 1/3 cup passionfruit pulp
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp arrowroot
- Preheat oven to 170°c. Line an 8inch round cake tin with baking paper.
- In a bowl sift all of the dry ingredients together and set aside. In another bowl, combine all of the wet ingredients. Pour the wet mix into the dry and stir to combine.
- Pour the mix into the lined cake tin, and bake for 50 minutes or until a skewer inserted comes out clean.
- While the cake is baking, add all of the glaze ingredients to a saucepan and simmer on low heat for 15 minutes, stirring. Allow to cool.
- Once the cake is baked and cooled, pour over the glaze and serve with a large dollop of coconut yoghurt!
You may also like...
Free recipe e-book
Sign up to Cocobella Monthly for exclusive recipes, prizes & more!