Search all of our recipes
Lemon Poppyseed Pancakes
- 1 cup plant-based milk
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- Zest of 1 small lemon
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup buckwheat flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp poppyseeds
- Cocobella vanilla coconut yoghurt
- Fresh blueberries
- In a bowl combine 1 cup plant-based milk, 2 tbsp lemon juice, the zest of 1 small lemon, 1 tbsp maple syrup and 1 tsp vanilla extract.
- Add in 1 cup buckwheat flour, 2 tsp baking powder and 1 tbsp poppyseeds. Mix well.
- Pour 1/4 cup batter into a frypan to form each pancake and cook on medium heat until golden on both sides.
- This stack goes perfect with purecocobella vanilla coconut yogurt & fresh blueberries.
You may also like...
Free recipe e-book
Sign up to Cocobella Monthly for exclusive recipes, prizes & more!
This error message is only visible to WordPress admins
Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. New posts will not be retrieved.
Log in as an administrator and view the Instagram Feed settings page for more details.