Search all of our recipes
Lemon, Coconut and Poppyseed Muffins
- 1.5 cups almond meal
- 1 cup oat flour (ground up oats)
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder1/4 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp poppy seeds
- 2 tbsp shredded coconut
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar (or maple syrup)
Optional (but highly recommended): homemade lemon cashew cream for frosting and more lemon zest to garnish.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees fan-forced.
- Combine all the dry ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Combine all the wet ingredients in a separate bowl and mix well.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix until well combined.
- Spoon the mixture into 9 lined muffin pans.
- Bake for 22-25 minutes, or until brown on top and skewer comes out clean.
- Allow to cool for 20 minutes before eating or if icing with cashew cream, allow to cool completely before icing!
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week.
You may also like...
Free recipe e-book
Sign up to Cocobella Monthly for exclusive recipes, prizes & more!
This error message is only visible to WordPress admins
There has been a problem with your Instagram Feed.