Search all of our recipes
Lemon Blueberry Coconut Loaf
- 200g Cocobella Vanilla Coconut Yoghurt
- 100g maple syrup
- 60g nut butter of choice
- 40ml lemon juice
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 175g spelt flour or flour of choice
- 30g shredded coconut
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp bicarb soda
- 120g frozen blueberries
- Preheat the oven to 170 degrees Celsius (fan forced) and grease or line a loaf tin with baking paper.
- In a large bowl, add the Cocobella Vanilla Coconut Yoghurt, maple syrup, nut butter, lemon juice and lemon zest. Mix together until combined.
- In a separate medium bowl, add the flour, shredded coconut, baking powder and bicarb soda and mix together.
- Add the dry ingredients and blueberries to the large bowl of wet ingredients and fold until combined.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared tin and spread out evenly. Top with a handful of extra blueberries.
- Bake in the oven for 40-45mins or until golden and a skewer comes out mostly clean. Allow to cool completely before cutting into desired sized slices.
- Top with some extra Cocobella Vanilla Coconut Yoghurt and enjoy!
You may also like...
Free recipe e-book
Sign up to Cocobella Monthly for exclusive recipes, prizes & more!
This error message is only visible to WordPress admins
Error: Access Token is not valid or has expired. Feed will not update.