Search all of our recipes
Lemon and Blueberry Coconut Yoghurt Loaf
- 300g spelt flour
- 1 3/4 baking powder
- 1/4 + 1/8 tsp baking soda
- 3/4 cup natural sweetener
- Zest of 1 large lemon
- Pinch salt
- 1/2 cup Cocobella Coconut Yoghurt
- 1/4 cup coconut oil (melted)
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- Prepare a loaf tin with baking paper and preheat oven to 170 degrees Celsius
- Place all dry ingredients into a large bowl and combine.
- In a separate bowl, whisk all the wet ingredients together.
- Pour wet ingredients into the dry mixture and combine well.
- Pour mixture into loaf tin and smooth the top.
- Place into the oven and bake for approx 50-55 mins or until a skewer comes out clean when inserted.
- Take out and cool for 10 mins before turning out onto a wire rack to cool completely.
- Top with Cocobella Vanilla Coconut Yoghurt and cover with fresh blueberries.
You may also like...
Free recipe e-book
Sign up to Cocobella Monthly for exclusive recipes, prizes & more!