Search all of our recipes
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 flax eggs (2 tbsp flax meal mixed with 6 tbsp of water, left to sit for 1 minute)
- 1/2 cup Cocobella vanilla coconut yoghurt
- 2 cups buckwheat flour
- 2 cups almond meal
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tbsp baking soda
- 70g vegan dark chocolate
- 1/2 cup coconut cream
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 cup desiccated coconut
- Cocobella vanilla coconut yoghurt to serve
- Strawberry jam to serve
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees celsius and line a large baking tray with baking paper
- In a large mixing bowl, combine brown sugar, vanilla, flax eggs and coconut yoghurt until smooth
- Add buckwheat flour, almond meal, salt and baking powder and mix until smooth
- Roll into balls and press into cookie-sized pieces on a lined baking tray, before baking in the oven for 10-15 minutes or until lightly golden
- Remove cookies from the oven and set to the side to cool
- In a small saucepan, melt dark chocolate, coconut cream and maple syrup together until smooth. Remove from the heat and set to the side to cool
- Dip cookies into chocolate mixture, before coating with desiccated coconut and putting them back onto the lined baking tray
- Place in the fridge to cool, remove once chocolate coating is hard and serve with coconut yoghurt and strawberry jam
You may also like...
Free recipe e-book
Sign up to Cocobella Monthly for exclusive recipes, prizes & more!
This error message is only visible to WordPress admins
Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. New posts will not be retrieved.
Log in as an administrator and view the Instagram Feed settings page for more details.